ISCRE 27: Chemical Reaction Engineering for Sustainable Development
Call for Abstracts
Oral Presentation Guidelines
2. When should I arrive for the Session?Answer: You must arrive at least 15 minutes in advance of the START of the session. Please report to the Session Chair/s or Student Volunteer/s who will help you in setting up your presentation.
3. Will a conference laptop be available for presentation? Can the presenters present from their own laptop?Answer: We will provide a laptop in each session room for the presentation purposes. We strongly urge you to bring your presentation on a thumb drive and transfer to the session room laptop. Student volunteers and session chairs will be present to help you out. As using a different laptop can sometimes result in unforeseen issues, we also request you to bring your own laptop. Please work with student volunteers and session chairs if you prefer to present from your own laptop. Your laptop must have a HDMI port or be able to have an adapter to enable connection to a HDMI cable. 4. Will a slide advancer be provided?Answer: We will also have a remote slide advancer with laser pointer, but you are welcome to use your own to avoid the time required to install the software driver onto your laptop.
5. What is the preferred format of presentation slides?Answer: PowerPoint slides should be prepared for a widescreen (16:9) format for best readability with our projection parameters. Please test the readability of your presentation before the meeting.
6. Will the presenters have access to internet and/or audio aid?Answer: Presenters may have access to the hotel wi-fi. However, we strongly recommend not to rely on internet accessibility and audio aid for your presentation.
If you have any conference or presentation questions, please contact the ISCRE 27 Conference Manager, Robin Craven.
Poster Presentation Guidelines
Presentation Guidelines and Frequently Asked Questions for Presenters: 1. What is the size of the poster board?Answer: The poster boards will be double sided on stands. Each poster presentation will have ONE-HALF SIDE of a panel. Please see the picture at the bottom of this section. Your poster space will be 94” (~238 cm) wide and 46” (~116 cm) tall.
2. How should the poster look on the board?Answer: Provide your own title-sign. Lettering should be about 2 inches (5 cm) high. Display materials should be legible from ~10 feet (3 m). Test the readability of your display before the meeting. Posters are requested to be prepared in English. 3. How do I put up poster on the board?Answer: The poster should be mounted using Velcro dots. Please use lightweight materials (not cardboard) for the poster. Velcro dots will be provided.
4. When should I set up my poster and when should I take it down?Answer: Posters can be put up during the afternoon before the assigned poster session. The posters must be taken down IMMEDIATELY after the poster session concludes. Posters left on the boards will be taken down and NOT returned.
5. Are there any electric outlets or other facilities provided?Answer: Tables, chairs, internet, and electrical hookup will NOT be provided.
An example picture of the poster board arrangement in a conference setting can be found at this link. If you have any conference or poster questions, please contact the ISCRE 27 Conference Manager, Robin Craven.
Conference Proceedings Special Issue Manuscript Submission
Chemical Engineering and Processing: Process Intensification is publishing a virtual special issue on the Process Intensification topics at the ISCRE 27 meeting. Accepted conference presenters with original research in process intensification are eligible to submit manuscripts to the CEP:PI portal. Special issue submissions are open from June 1 through October 31, 2023 and should select “VSI:ISCRE 27” for the article type in the submission portal.
Call for Abstracts
29 August 2022
16 December 2022
13 February 2023
Notification of Acceptance
13 February 2023
Travel Award Notification
7 April 2023
Early Registration Deadline
27 April 2023